How do I track my parcel?
You can track your parcel in 2 ways:
- Use the reference number (UN2020COM0001234) and your email address and and use our tracking: Tracking
- Use the carrier's tracking webpage and their unique tracking ID number that is displayed on the postage label, as explained below:
- Carrier tracking webpage: MY HERMES TRACKING
- Use the 16 digit tracking number as shown on the label
DPD Tracking :
- Carrier tracking webpage: DPD TRACKING
- Use the 10 digits consignment number as shown on the label
- Carrier tracking webpage: UPS TRACKING
- Use the 18 digits tracking ID as shown on the label (please select the country of destination)
- Carrier tracking webpage: DHL TRACKING
- Use the tracking number (consignment number) as shown on the label
- Both the sender and the recipient can monitor the tracking of the parcel.
- It is always the responsibility of the customer to monitor the transit until delivery.
- In case of abormalities during transit, the seller must contact customer support to give instructions to the carrier before the parcel is returned to the sender.
- If the transit status is not updated for more than 48 hours, contact our customer support.